Course description: The new NOSTER Academic year will be opened at Friday 22 September 2017. In the morning, all PhD seminars will come together for the first time this academic year and there will be lunch. For the afternoon programme NOSTER will present ‘The contemporary Atlas of Religious Studies and Theology in the Netherlands’. Junior members are invited to place their own research on this atlas by visualising the strategic context of their PhD project.
Junior assignment: Make a mindmap/network poster in which the strategic environment of your PhD Project is visualised. Please include:
– the academic partners that are related to the project (what faculty/faculties)
– other institutions in the Netherlands that have research tracks or projects that are related to your project? Which names (professors) are related to these projects
– the societal partners with whom you work together
– what academic institutes or associations are related to your project (or can be of interest for your project)?
– which journals are of interest for you (for publication)?
Print the poster on A3 or larger and bring it to the opening of the NOSTER academic year on the 22nd September.
9:30 – 10:00 Coffee & Tea
10:00 – 10:15 Welcome & opening
10:30 – 12:30 Parallel gathering of the PhD (text reading) seminars
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 14:30 The contemporary Atlas of Religious Studies and Theology in the Netherlands
14:30 – 15:00 Tea break
15:00 – 16:00 Poster presentations and discussion groups